Ads Top

My Experience With Moldavite for Healing & Psychic Work [Guest Post]


Hello my name is Samantha, I am 42 years old from Ireland. I own a piece of raw Moldavite, it is not a very big one but it is good enough for me, about 5 grams if i recall correctly. I sometimes do wrap it on a cotton chain and put it around my neck sometimes, but usually when I am around the house. I am using it in my meditations and I was advised to use it with a piece of Tourmaline or Garnet for grounding, however I didn't felt the need to do so since I personally like being ungrounded.

Even so, I get headaches from my Moldavite, really bad ones, and this mostly happens when I wear it 24/7 and without pairing it ith a grounding stone. I realized this is quite a common thing that happens to some people, especially in the beginning. I have purchased a Pietersite and now I wear both of them which for me it pairs quite nicely, I think there is a fine synergy between the two.

Healing with Moldavite


moldavite healing


I use my Moldavite and Pietersite to help me with my psychic and tarot readings, and it does help me for sure, however in what way, is difficult to put into words. On the other hand, I know very well how good Moldavite is at healing which is a reason why I cannot let it go as I still have work to do.

I was having a bad time with my family and since I got my Moldavite, the relationship with them started to gradually change for the best, it feels like a healing process where I focus more on fixing the root cause of the problem rather than avoiding it. This is very interesting to me, as I was always had an escapism behavior, and now Moldavite makes me face the problems full on! I know that some scars might remain but at least is better than still living inside than pain. Who knows, I shall see, but so far, my situation is improving and there is more love being poured in my life, maybe Moldavite indeed works very good on the Heart Chakra.

The first moment I saw Moldavite, I was very drawn to it and I personally I can say that it did helped me on my spiritual journey and it still does. I know for certain that it is a genuine Moldavite since I know the seller personally and he got it straight from the source itself. Overall, Moldavite is a must have crystal for everyone that is following a spiritual journey and not only, but for everyone that wishes to heal and accelerate their purpose and dreams in this life! [left-sidebar]

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love significantly your own post! I look at all post is great. I discovered your personal content using bing search. Discover my webpage is a great one as you.I work to create several content this post. Once more you can thank you and keep it create! Enjoy! visit here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extremely helpful post. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your blog particularly its exchange. Truly its extraordinary article. Keep it up. above 2X each

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.